Is color coordination important? You better believe it. In terms of finishing touches, it’s the icing on the cake! But knowing how to color coordinate is no easy task… Between the guys and dolls, the flowers, linens, and everything in between, thank heavens for Pantone’s 2014 Color Trend Report.
2014 brings together soft pastels and bright colors to make the perfect combination of BOLD and BEAUTIFUL. From tranquil blues, to spring foliage and summery hues, you’re sure to find the perfect combination with nature’s toasted sand. Or, spice things up and pair pastels with red, yellow, and orange colors to capture the ideal blend of WOW.
Here’s some great combinations:
- Pair Placid Blue, Violet Tulip, or Hemlock with any of the bolder colors
- Sand and Hemlock for a soft and warm natural look
- Cayenne mixed with Freesia make a bright and bold statement
- Celosia Orange and Violet Tulip are a great combination—like that of a beautiful sunset
- Paloma, a must have neutral, stands well on its own or can be paired with virtually any color
So what’s your fancy? Tell us your favorite combo and color me beautiful!